About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

thankful for two things

Today, I am thankful for two things
1. My friend Laura Johnson has this witch from H.R. Puffnstuff as her profile pic on facebook, I laughed out loud to myself when I saw this. Thanks Laura, you kill me.

I am also thankful for this quote I read at Jimmy John's gourmet sandwich shop while having lunch with Mike and I will tell you I thought of you Kayola when I read it.
Not every day is a sunny day,
Some days you're the pigeon
Some days your're the statue.

3 comments:

Laura J said...

You gotta love Witchiepoo! I loved this show when I was a kid.

Sassy said...

Okay....you just made my day......just to know someone thinks of me now and then means so much......and boy oh boy isn't that the truth!!!!!! Love your friends profile pic.......that is totally bomb diggity!!!!! I am so thankful for you......can't you move closer to me so we can play????

Annie said...

H.R. Puffinstuff! awesome. Just flooded with memories of (was it?) Sigmund the Sea Monster, too.