About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Mom & Dad

Today and every day I am thankful for my mom & dad. They are quite the couple, high school sweethearts raised three children and love 13 grandchildren and 3 (almost 4) great-grandchildren.
My mom is a expert seamstress/quilter and a beautiful lady.
My dad is a superb craftsman and quite the smart ass.
I have many qualities and traits that have been handed down to me from them and I love them both very much. Thank you mom and dad for everything.

2 comments:

Sassy said...

You are so lucky.....your parents have alot of the same qualities as mine....my mom is an excellent seamstress and quilter and my dad could work miracles with a piece of wood and make dreams come true...and he was a smart ass as well....I miss his antics......and yours raised wonderfully talented daughters...... =•)

mountainrunnermike said...

Check out your Dads shirt.