About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I heart Bunco!


O.K. after many, many, years of beeming with proudness that I had NEVER attended a Bunco night group I caved and attended my first one tonight and I am hooked!
I am now a member of a Bunco group and I had such a great time with some great women who love their families, love chocolate, and look forward to a night of rolling dice and giggling. Yummy dinner too. I will be in charge of August 2010 Bunco and I have already informed the group that it will be a night filled with Journey music playing in the background, because that is how I roll (get it?).

4 comments:

Sassy said...

Bunko is soooooo fun.....many of my cutest things came from Bunko winnings....good for you...you'll have a ball.....rollin' with the homies.....too fun!

Erin. said...

Yes, friend, I agree. Bunco is a fun game. It's been a few years for me, but I quite enjoyed it. I think I mostly enjoyed the break I had from home! We moms need that every once in awhile. Archivers or Bee soon??

Carolee said...

I like it about every 6 months. The best is subing in an established group. No dues, only winnings:) I hope it doesn't cut into the Bee time.

Tanya said...

I heart bunco and I heart you! Thanks for dragging me there and watching me win the big, pretty green sled! It's only fair.