About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Santa

I remember when I was a young girl on a Christmas eve, almost ready to go to bed and the phone rang, it was Santa!, and he wanted to talk to me! I was so excited, I'm sure I told him I had been a good girl and I made sure to let him know that I wanted a barbie townhouse. I got the barbie townhouse, and I believe! Merry Christmas everyone!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Miranda got the rv from santa and has the chalet from a garage sale. we are in the "Barbie" stage of life.

Sassy said...

I BELIEVE TOO!!!!!!! And I am so sad it is over.......

Tanya said...

Life was not complete without a Barbie townhouse! Elli giggled when she saw the commercial. The one she got for Christmas doesn't look much different.