About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Ragamuffin

My niece Shawny made an adorable ragamuffin garland (http://nestingplacenc.blogspot.com/) for my sister, I saw it and I wanted to make one for my salon. I finished it today while visiting with my mom and I think it turned out very sweet and cute. Merry, Merry!





This is a pic of my family on Thanksgiving. Tristan was working the camera and trying to sit back before the picture was snapped. We all were laughing hard while doing this. I think it is a perfect picture for our family Christmas card, what do you think?



Last, but not least, my sons decorated their Christmas tree tonight. Their Christmas tree has every ornament they have made and given to me and ornaments they have received each year from Mike and me. This tree makes me so happy, I can look at each ornament and a memory from Christmas past pops into my head. I love Christmas and I love my sons.


It's the most wonderful time of the year!



3 comments:

Carolee said...

Love it all!! The garland is so sweet and I love the boys tree. Do I spot the Grinch front and center? Indeed!!

Carolee said...

p.s. Bee this weekend? We can do Archivers or we can Bee at my house or we can go on a field-trip? I'm up for any and all.

Candace said...

I love all your little projects! they are so cute! wish I was as creative as you missy! I feel I need some more scents! I still have tons but I want some christmas ones! whats the best!?!?