About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

18





Today Mike and I celebrated our 18th wedding anniversary. We spent the entire day at the rugby field watching Cotton and Tristan play hard. The sun was out and it wasn't too chilly. We had a great time and Mike couldn't have asked for a better day than watching his sons play rugby and I was happy that my sons had their scrum caps on (Coach Collin calls these "Mum" caps because the boys only wear them so their mums will let them play rugby). Happy Anniversary Mike, I love you, what an adventure it has been so far!

2 comments:

Carolee said...

What a way to celebrate! Your first date was a rugby game so it seems fitting. Happy 18!

Hezstone said...

Vick...forgive me, when you mentioned Scrum caps..I laughed out loud and thought you were implying jock cups! THEN I looked at the pictures! LOL. Happy Anniversary! Cute hair!