About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Dedication


Today our family was able to attend the dedication of the Draper, Utah Temple. We went early hoping we would have an opportunity to be seated in the Celestial room and we were able to! What a wonderful experience we shared as a family sitting in the Celestial room of the Temple and standing when our Prophet Thomas S. Monson entered followed by President Uchtdorf and President Bednar.
I had the opportunity to chat with Sister Julie Beck the General President of the Relief Society in the restroom and listened to her speak during the dedication as well.
I will tell you that I will never forget this opportunity and I know my family will cherish it too.

3 comments:

Carolee said...

What a beautiful place to be on this Sabbath day, or any day. We are so very lucky to be so close. We will have to go together some time.

Hezstone said...

So awesome! Thanks for sharing, what a memorable experience for your whole family!

Erva Fitzsimmons said...

I can't even begin to express how fantastic that opportunity must have been and to be able to have your family with you. What an awesome experience. You are so blessed.