About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

It's a wrap!



I am excited to sew up a few WRAP skirts for Spring! I remember being in grade school and a wrap skirt was the bomb.
These are the three fabrics I will use. I cant' wait to tie on a wrap skirt, slide into my flip flops and enjoy warm weather.

5 comments:

Erin. said...

Very cute....I will be excited to see you in your flip flops and wrap skirts....and I too can't wait for the warmer weather. I will be expecting a fashion show next time we meet!

Carolee said...

now that looks easy, but i'm sure it's not. you try first and if you think it's something your "students" can do then we would love to give it a go! i wonder, can you 'square up' an a line? if not, we're in trouble:)

Annie said...

Cute! I LOVED wrap skirts when I was young. Are they tough to sew, Vickie? Too hard for a novice with a craptastic sewing machine which is really only used for cardstock?

Vickie said...

Annie,
This pattern is easy for beginners! You would be able to do it. Lori has the pattern as well, perhaps you could get together and have a wraptastic sewing night. Seriously you can sew this.
Vickie

mountainrunnermike said...

Can't wait to see you in your wrap. Is it kind of like a "kilt" cuz I am sure you could go hunting and fishing in it as well.
MF