About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Scentsational!


Tonight we are having a team meeting for Scentsy and I put together these cute washcloths to give away with a Grapefruit Blossom room spray for a door prize drawing. I have made green rolls to take too, you know for St. Paddy's, something green. Hope you can come!

2 comments:

Lori Villarreal said...

Where is the clip board? Cute washcloths my sister.

mountainrunnermike said...

Lori,
Thanks for being such a good sister to my sweet wife.
She values so much and I appreciate that.
MF