About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Friday, March 20, 2009

Wonder Wallet




Wow, that was the longest I've gone without blogging. My sister sent a cute pattern home for me with my parents, it is a darling wallet and you can make 2 out of one fat quarter! I put this one together last night quick and I think they will be so cute to give to the Young Women at girls camp this summer. I want to find something to put in each wallet that the girls will have to remind them who they are. The scripture for 2009 includes be thou an example. I'm off to Deseret book to look for ideas. Thanks sis for this fun pattern.
The pattern is Wonder Wallet by Lazy Girl Designs.
P.S. The Easter Bunny is here to welcome Spring to my house.

3 comments:

Lori Villarreal said...

Very cute my sister! Your Peter Cottontail looks so cute. Wish I was there! Love ya

sQuish8 said...

I love the wallet. Very cute and I love the colors. Love Vj

Carolee said...

Cute, cute, cute. The fabrics are so fun. Last night was a blast (literally)! Can't wait for the finished product. Keep sewing!!