About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

WITCHES!












What a fun time! We snuck up to Gardner village tonight to see the witches. There were many witches pretend and real! Cotton was a good sport posing for pictures, but I think this will be one of the last photo opportunities I will have to get all the boys together and MAKE them smile for the camera. As soon as Cotton is 16 in January he will have his own agenda and busy schedule. I will tell you each and every male perked up when we entered Sweet Afton's candy shoppe. Justus lit the candle in his pumpkin when we got home. I love Halloween!



1 comment:

Carolee said...

Cotton does look a little strained in the smile. I'm sure he had fun, it's just not cool to act like your having fun with your mom. I can't believe how much you blog. I feel good if I post once a week or so. You go girl:)