About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Aaaaay!

Justus bought this awesome biker jacket from Dave D neighbor's garage sale, he loves this jacket! So why not be the fonz for Trunk or Treat? We went to Target last night and purchased this wig. I did a little trimming of the sideburns and there you go, The Fonz! Justus, you are Aaaaaaaaay!


2 comments:

Lori Villarreal said...

Justus you are the man! You make the best fonz. Sistger it is all real but just remember I love you!

Lori Villarreal said...

that is much better . You know people with bat knees cant read white