About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Stitchin'

I love to stitch! This is Brumhilda's ride and I had fun watching her come to life. I have been working on a quilt that has 12 stitchings of different Halloween scenes. I will not finish it this year but I think it is the funnest way to feel spooky every time I sit down to stitch. November 1st I will put away all Halloween stitching and pull out the red and white stitching quilt that I started last year and try to get part of it done. It is called Winter Wonderland and it is all about snowmen. Fun stuff! Check out www.Crabapplehillstudio.com to see some fun stitching patterns.

1 comment:

Erin. said...

Everytime I see some work of art that you have made, I tell myself that I'm going to call you for a lesson or two....this looks so fun to try and I'd love to learn how. I love that you're a blogger now and I don't have to wait to see you again to see all your fun projects!