About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Things that make me happy today




















These are the things that make me happy today.
1. I have a son by the name of Tristan that comes home after school each day and makes himself a baked potato. He is such a funny kid I can't imagine my life without him. I think he eats a potato because potatoes make him think of Ireland and when he eats them it makes him feel a little more Irish. He is such a handsome kid and they don't come any more thoughtful than him. Oh, did I mention he is getting 4 A's on his report card? What a pal.
2. My niece Meigen came over today and she took me to Rumbi grill for lunch. She is moving back to AZ. this week for school and I must say I have enjoyed getting to know her a little more.
3. While cleaning my kitchen this morning I smiled looking at my cookie jar that my Papa gave me after my Nanny passed away. They both are gone now and I can't wait to hug them again someday.
4. This Sweet Meat squash also made me happy while cleaning because I know soon I will turn it into pumpkin pies for my family.
5. Most of all it is the afternoon and all 3 of my boys are home from school and supposedly cleaning their rooms. Now that makes me happy!

1 comment:

The 5 Disney Lovers said...

fun bloggy Miss Victoriaaaaaaa
MiKaylaaaaa