About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Friday, October 31, 2008

T is for Tristan





Boo! This is Tristan's Halloween costume. He is scary indeed. Tristan is 13 and I am hoping he will still fall for the 'Mom needs to check your candy to make sure that there isn't anything dangerous in it'. Cotton is gone with friends scaring trick or treaters, Justus and Tristan are trick or treating with friends and Mike and I will be answering the door to all the ghosts and ghouls. Have a Happy Halloween.

1 comment:

Erin. said...

Sad for you, and a little jealous that you no longer have to accompany your trick or treaters....we're off in just a few minutes, and it's going to be a LONG night. Especially since it's Friday, and I dont have the excuse to stop because the kids don't have school tomorrow!