About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Monday, March 1, 2010

I can almost taste it.

This morning I can almost taste it... The sky is blue the Sun is out and the snow is melted. Soon birds will be singing, Crocus will be pushing the earth up and blooming - Bless their hearts -, and the baby lambs at Christofferson farm will be born. I love Spring. Have a great day!

3 comments:

Carolee said...

that makes my heart sing. Love spring!!

Suzanne C said...

I miss that about Utah! BUT in AZ, the citrus are blooming and it smells so good. The mornings are beautifully crisp and the days are warm and energizing. I love this time of year here. Don't ask me about starting in May...then it's just plain icky!

Sassy said...

I ♥ spring too!!!! Here in the valley of the SUN....Spring and Fall are my very favorite seasons.....I hope I get to see you when you come this weekend......that would be bomb diggity!