About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

YOU SHALL NOT PASS!

O.K., today after school Cotton was making giggle and pee a little with this performance. I kept on thinking of Wizard of OZ, The Princess Bride and a Disney book I read to my boys ALL THE TIME when they were small - MICKEY AND THE GIANT. I think this post is one of those that only a mom feels is blog worthy.

2 comments:

Suzanne C said...

My first thought was..."Oh, she has a MAJOR bribery instrument!" Especially when girls come over!!

sQuish8 said...

Bwahahahaha that is great and good grief my little buddy Cotton is a GIANT!