About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Paddy's Day

What a great day of wearing the green. Today started early, I opened the Scentsy booth at the Holy Cow boutique in Pleasant Grove. I love working this boutique, it is well advertised and there are many great booths that I love to see there.



I am amazed how much Scentsy has grown in the last three years. I love Scentsy.


Two years ago Scentsy introduced Plug-ins and they have been so popular! Here is a look at our plug-in display, so fun.

Tristan and Justus get off to school in the morning at 7:30 a.m. and I have been known on occasion to ask them to please tip toe into my room and give me a kiss and whisper goodbye while my eyes remain closed. When Tristan walked in the door this afternoon from school I laughed so hard when I saw what he wore to school for St Paddy's, his green bathrobe that he purchased from D.I. for 5 bones. He is such a funny character!

I must admit that the most joyous part of St. Paddy's day is when I learned I was a Grandma! Meet Franklin Cotton Fitzsimmons. Poor Cotton is trying to catch some shut eye before his computerized baby from his Adult Roles class at school wakes up.

Makes a Grandma proud (I think he has my eyes).

Cotton does not know who the mom is but, he has asked his friend Jeni to be a foster mom.

I also enjoyed a pedicure with two of my friends Tanya and Ali.

Ali

Tanya and me

We had a well-deserved time-out and I am so grateful for it!

The day of green ended with a delicious meal of corned beef, cabbage and baby red potatoes with vinegar of course.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Holy stock! :) he he I hope the boutique went well! I sometimes miss working those. Maybe next year after the baby. :) Happy St. Patty's day!

sQuish8 said...

Ok I had to really look close at the pic of Cotton and the baby. My brain was scrambling on that one.

Sassy said...

You are probably the bestest scentsy leader EVVVVVVVVER!!!!! Okay cracking up over the baby and Cotton...too funny and I love the cute little piggies!!!!

Tanya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tanya said...

Scentsy, cinnamon twists, bargaining for a bottle of water, pedicures, and lots of laughs. It doesn't get any better than that!

Lovin' Cotton's precious little one. Congrats to all!