About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Happy thoughts

This morning Mike and I drove to Salt Lake to have some tests ran for our new health insurance package, we can receive a discount on our health insurance if we participate in the APPLE program. The snow was falling as we drove in the morning rush and then after being told that I had awesome blood pressure and cholesterol readings but am officially obese according to standards set by who knows we stopped in at Village Inn and had a breakfast date. What a fun morning with my date Mike, I love him.
Now just to share with you the sights in my home that are bringing me 'Happy Thoughts' on this blustery Spring day.
My incredibly sweet pink peony pin.
Easter Bunny peering out from behind pic of my adorable parents.

Sweet blue eggs in glass cloche.

Nest with eggs sitting happily on a pedestal.


Mike's and my family tree in the entry.


Chocolate bunny driving a sports car.


Chocolate bunny riding in chariot pulled by Easter chick (makes me think of Charleston Heston parting the red sea).


Chocolate bunny hitching a ride on a red rooster.



Flower covered eggs.



Snickerdoodle blondies made with love.
(Thank you for the recipe Erin!)


Look around you and search out what brings you happy thoughts today! Hope you all have an incredible weekend.








4 comments:

Melodie said...

So glad you could post all these happy thoughts after being told you are obese. Seriously? What do they know! Love all the Easter decor.

Tanya said...

What a fun post! Where is the robin eggs in the nest necklace? Ali would would be so sad if she knew it didn't make the cut.

Sassy said...

I love that quilt...so beautiful....I ♥ spring!

Candace said...

you so awesome!!! look at all you do i mean really! how am i suppose to keep up!?!?