About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sweet 16 and never been kissed!



Tristan Maxwell Fitzsimmons
Happy Birthday!


This is my sweet, handsome, kind, hilarious son Tristan.  He will be 16 in a few short hours.  I cannot believe how fast time has flown and that Tristan is a young man.  I remember when he was born and we took him home from the hospital and he slept, and slept, and slept!  Mike and I called the hospital to ask the nurses if we should be concerned because he would not wake up even to eat.  The nurse told us: "I don't think anything is wrong, I think you just got a  good one".  I agree with the nurse, we got a good one!  I love you Tristan and I am blessed to have you for a son.

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Happy Birthday, Tristan! You are a delightful, handsome young man.

Lori Villarreal said...

Are you sure about the never been kissed part? I dont know. Love him