About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Spring Sprint and snowshoeing

I had the opportunity on the 24th of January to attend the Scentsy Spring Sprint in Provo.  I had fun with other Scentsy peeps in my group. 



Our group met at Los Hermanos for dinner during a break and had a wonderful time visiting and laughing.
Sharese, me, Tanya

Below, Katie and Jess are two consultants that joined Scentsy close to the same time I did and we love seeing each other any time Scentsy gets together.



Last Saturday Mike and I went snowshoeing at Pine Hollow up American Fork Canyon.  Everything was incredibly beautiful covered in many feet of snow.



Every time I asked Mike if we were getting close to the meadow he would say something like:
"It is close just a little bit farther"
"We are almost there"
"Not much further"



He would say whatever he could to keep my spirits up and keep me going.


What a handsome character my husband is.
I am excited to return to the canyon and snowshoe more.  I felt alive and blessed to live in such a beautiful area.  Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

You are a beautiful person and it looks like a great snoeshoer. Isn't mother nature wonderful!