About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Not a day past 43

Well today is my 43rd birthday.  My oldest son Cotton shares this day with me, he was born on my 25th birthday. 
I got up this morning and drove down to the cemetery and walked for 35 minutes.  What an awesome way to start your 43rd birthday - I recommend it to everyone! 
I finished my walk and proceeded to my car to stretch.  While stretching I looked down at my shoes and noticed I had two different shoes on.  Giggled out loud to myself and the headstones.  I hope this isn't a sign of how my 43rd year will be.  Have a great day!

7 comments:

Lori Villarreal said...

It all goes down hill from there. Love you and Happy Birthday!

Joan said...

Happy Birthday, Vickie! Don't feel too bad about the shoes - they do look similar! I was working with a younger than myself woman who inadvertently wore her husband's dress shoes to work one day. She didn't realize it until she got home that night. She said she wondered why her feet hurt all day!

Erin. said...

Happy, Happy Birthday, Sister F!! Hope your day is as lovely as your walk was. And, I really, really hope you are now wearing matching shoes.

tammy said...

An awesome way to start the day! Happy, Happy! ( to both of you!)

mountainrunnermike said...

Ohhhhh Deeaarrrr..... Here it comes.

Love you and Happy Birthday.
MRM

Carolee said...

you silly girl! did you find any marbles while you were out?
Happy Birthday!

Erva said...

At least they were close to the same color! Happy Birthday!