About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Cotton's Eagle Ceremony


Tonight was Cotton's Eagle ceremony.  I am proud of you Cotton.  You worked hard and proved yourself by following through and earning your Eagle.  Grandma and Grandpa Fraughton were proud to be your grandparents tonight.


Your dad is beaming with pride because of your accomplishment and the fine young man you have become.


Tristan thinks your pretty cool.


You and Afton did a beautiful job on America the Beautiful.






GOOFS IN THE EAGLE'S NEST


You've come a long way baby!
So proud to be your mom.  I love you, Tristan and Justus.  You each are a blessing and joy in my life.

No comments: