About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Winter Drumlline

Tristan has been patiently waiting for today.  Today was Winter Drumline competitions at Maple Mountain Highschool.  IMPACT is the name of Lehi Highschool's winter drumline and they have been practicing this winter to perform.  Below Tristan and fellow snare drummers are cutting a rug to a part of their performance.




Cotton had an opportunity to attend Snow College Snow Blast this weekend and audition for their Julliard program.  He came straight to the competition from Ephraim.  I was so glad to see him and to know he had traveled safely through two snowstorms in 48 hours.

I love that my sons are each so different from one another and are involved in programs that help them build on their talents.  They have wonderful band teachers, Mama C. and Mr. D.  I am thankful for teachers who teach because they love what they are teaching and want to help others be the best they can be.

Hats off to IMPACT!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hi Vickie!
Just thought of you today for some reason and went on a hunt to find your blog again so I could read up on how you are.
Glad you are all doing well!
Can't believe Tristan and Koralee are both 16 now, I still remember them being in kindergarten (or was it 1st grade when they were in the same class...my memory is slipping) back at Vineyard elementary!

Luckily Koralee has yet to care a bit about driving. We'll see how long that lasts...
Have a good day!
Amy