About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Monday, March 7, 2011

This is what your doing, this is what I want you to do.

Here is my first finished block from THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS.  Love the mouse and his glasses and cup of hot chocolate.  I am working on the second block now which has at least 3 times as much applique as this cutie. 
Here is the second wip that I am putting together.  I started this one today and want to finish it quickly.  This will be a gift for an incredibly special couple.

O.k. this is what your doing, this is what I would like you to do is what my husband is thinking as he took these beautiful pictures of his last snowshoeing outing that he came home from in complete outrageous pain due to his kidney stone. BHH.(bless his heart).  Mike would like me to go with him snowshoeing when he goes and I have enjoyed it when I have joined in on the fun.
Mike will be having surgery tomorrow on his kidney stone and will be back out on his snowshoes in no time at all.  Perhaps I will put the sewing away and join him.

No comments: