About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

What makes me happy today

Oh the weather outside is frightful...  Winter is trying to be a lingering, unwelcome guest here in Utah.  I really don't mind the cold weather because I know Spring will come eventually.  This is what is making me happy today
1.  My woodpecker trays with treats for passers by, and the carrots for Peter.

This young man who while I am typing just made a big crash upstairs.  I am almost certain he is throwing a rugby ball in the house.  That is a no-no.  Justus is loving rugby and is taking a trip to St. George this weekend to play.  He is doing much better in school and I cannot ask for more than that.

I love this platter.  I found at D.I. last week.  Can you find two butterflies on the platter?
 Ah yes, Tristan making his after school shake.  He has been growing out his hair and likes to shake his head because he can feel his hair move.  GOOD KID!


After 5 hours of cleaning my pantry is clean and organized.  I have shown my family where everything goes and asked them to PLEASE put food back in it's place.  How long do you think this will last?

Cotton taking an afternoon nap today between school and work.  He will be graduating from high school in 2 months.  Such an exciting time in life!  If I think about it too much I get a little teary eyed.  I love my boys.  I love my husband and he makes me happy too.  We will be celebrating 20 years of marriage on the 28th of March.  Wow, Mike and I have had a wonderful life together and I know we have so much more to look forward to.  What makes you happy today?

4 comments:

Carolee said...

True friendship! Knowing your lifelong friend loves and accepts you in any circumstance is what makes me happy:)

Abby kate:) said...

You are truly blessed...and inspiring....I think I'll clean my own pantry today.

Erin. said...

Seriously, if my daughter doesn't remember to log out of her email, I am going to strangle her....You have to realize that miss abigail would NEVER clean out our pantry, so you must have suspected that wasn't HER!

Unknown said...

love you guys. im building my lickity splitity travel machine in my basement so i can visit more often. miss you.