About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Excited for convention!





I will be attending Scentsy's INTENSITY convention in Denver Colorado soon and I can't wait. We have a team spirit day and I have made these straw hats for my team members to wear and I found some awesome KAZOOS at Broadbent's for noise makers. I have a great Scentsy team and I am excited to see consultants that I have not seen since convention last August.

2 comments:

Suzanne C said...

CUTE!

Stephanie said...

Those are SO cute! Can't wait to see you at convention! :)