About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Friday, July 9, 2010

Bring Back My Bar!


So excited to let you know that during the month of July Scentsy is bringing back 20 bars from the past, I like to call them vintage bars. They are outselling every current bar Scentsy has currently. Some I have not had the opportunity to smell because they were before I joined Scentsy, but I will tell you that Pumpkin Pie, Blackberry Bushel, Luscious Lemon, and Cheerful day are divine! Here are the bars that you can order only during the month of July (I am stocking up on Pumpkin Pie for Fall/Winter for my home!).
Leather
French Vanilla
Strawberry Sweetie
Sizzlin' Coconut
Blackberry Bushel
Apples & Pears
Luscious Lemon
Cheerful Day
Eggnog
Fried Ice Cream
Watermelon Patch
Mysterious
Cashmere
Key Lime Tortilla
Pink Plumeria Passion
Newborn Nursery
Banana Nut Bread
Cappuccino
Eucalyptus
Pumpkin Pie
You can order them in bars only for $5, or you can order them in multi packs - 3 for $14 or Buy 5 get one free for $25. Let me know if you would like to place an order and I can add it to a party and you will have free shipping. With any order of $25 or more I will give you a room spray of your choice (sorry the roomsprays do not come in the above flavors but there are 80 plus scents you can choose from! Gotta love Scentsy!

2 comments:

Erin. said...

I think I'd like to place an order....are we bee-ing soon?? If not, I can call you next week and do an order over the phone. Seems like forever since I've seen my bee gals - hope you're well!

Sassy said...

yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I wish you had smell-o-blog.....because I would dig it!