About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Called to Serve

Tomorrow afternoon my nephew Jordan will enter the Missionary Training Center where he will prepare to be a full-time missionary in Honolulu, Hawaii.  I gave him his OFFICIAL missionary hair cut this afternoon.  I love you J.J. and am so proud to be your Aunt Vickie.



The VILLARREAL FAMILY
This is an amazing family!  Jordan is going to be missed by everyone in this picture; especially his twin brother Jordan.
Bella, Marci, Jordan, Shawntell, Perry, Lori, Cody, Melissa, Megein, Jacob, Trinitee and Austin.


What about Bob? (my nephew Cody - what a character!  Love you Cody.

My niece Meigen will be sending in her papers to serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in December.  Meigen, enjoy this short skirt while you can cuz it aint happening on the mission!  Love you Meigen.


Bella Mae, need I say more?

1 comment:

tammy said...

Handsome young man! And Hawaii?!? Seriously too much fun...