About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Night Before Christmas

I just joined the BOM at Fat Quarter Shop for this quilt. Beginning January 2011 - October 2011 I will receive a pattern and fabric kit at the beginning of each month to create these adorable blocks. 



This is the first block that I saw for this quilt and knew immediately that I wanted to do it.


This mouse reminds me of my boys when they were small.  I made them all red flannel p.j.s for Christmas eve on year, and Justus looked just like this little mouse.


Won't you join me in making this sweet applique quilt?

2 comments:

Me said...

I would love to make this adorable quilt! It is just too cute! Are the squares machine quilted individually or all as one??

Vickie said...

Barb,
I will be machine quilting after I appliqe' the squares. Check it out at fatquartershop.com under block of the month.