About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Hocuspocusville finished!

This is the Le Witche Boutique where you can pick up a hat before the 31st.


This is Bristle Lube where I always go to get a tune up and extra splinters,


And of course Hermoine's salon.


I have worked on this fun quilt for three Octobers now and you can see I am a little frazzled from the long hours of stitching.


All frazzledness worth the outcome.  I finished the binding on my Haloween quilt today and now it will be on my be until November 1st.  I love it!

Y'all come back now ya hear?

5 comments:

Erin. said...

Vickie, she is BOO-tiful!! I can't wait to see her up close and personal!! When are we bee-ing next??

Sondra said...

Oh Vickie, It is beautiful! I hope that someday I can create quilts like this! I just adore anything quilted, but haven't had the time-training to do anything yet. Someday I'll quilt. You are an inspiration. Really.

Carolee said...

love it!! what a treasure and an investment. I'm glad you hung in there and got it done:-)

Lindsey said...

Vickie! It is almost as adorable as you are! I just discovered your blog (from you FB post) and it is so fun to see your cute family and all of your many talents! I can't wait to show my mom! This quilt is AMAZING! I am so impressed!

tammy said...

I love it!! I am so excited for you--I am stitching their other Halloween quilt AS WE SPEAK! The vintage Trick-or-treat--(Seriously, I just got up off the couch where I was working on my second block!) Way to finish such an amazing project!