About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

It's Autumn Time

It's Autumn time, it's Autumn time, the leaves are falling down,
I'ts Autumn time, it's autumn time, there's beauty all around!
Today was the first day in an incredibly long time that I have had to dust, and decorate a little for Fall, (or Autumn as I learned from singing time in primary at the American Fork 1st ward chapel). 


I love this huge, spent sunflower head.  I think she is as beautiful now as she was when she was blooming!


My tomatoes were not big producers this year.  I have been able to can 21 quarts so far and I am hoping for one more picking before it gets cold.  This batch I added a red Anaheim pepper, cumin, chili powder, basil and cilantro so when I make chili my spices will already be mixed in.  B-E-A-UTIFUL!  Take care and don't forget to write.

1 comment:

Me said...

Your tomatoes look beautiful! Those are gonna be so yummy this coming winter in your chili and soups! MMMMMMMMM!