About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Yo-Yo puppy

Hello there, I started this little guy a year ago and had all the Yo-Yos done and hid in my deluge of quilting supplies.  I finally took the time to make the head and I think he is adorable.  I don't think I would give this to a small child, there was far too much work put into it.  45 Yo-Yos and something about a gusset on the head and actually making the pattern pieces form a head?... that was hard.

I am excited for Thanksgiving.  I have so many blessings to be thankful for: my family, the Gospel of Jesus Christ, a wonderful husband who loves me, 3 sons who make me laugh and make me proud to be there mom, good health, a warm home, a fridge with adequate amounts of Diet Coke and Dove Peppermint Bark hidden in my sewing room. 



Wishing everyone a safe, Happy Thanksgiving.  The END.

4 comments:

Melissa and Cody said...

So ADORABLE! I am now addicted to quilting. Well, the "idea" of quilting...since I have no idea how hee hee....

tammy said...

I think I might like the back even more than the front! Hooray for finished projects!!

Stephanie said...

Ok the puppy is so stinking cute!!! Love it! :)

Annie said...

LOVE him! Especially his cute, little bottom. :)