About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

13

This is Mike's Yeti. He lives in our vegetable garden. The Yeti was invited to Justus's birthday party today but declined - he is shy.


Mary Jane put on a beautiful flower for the celebration, she looked beautiful.


Root beer birthday cake.



I made this quilt and a matching pillow case for Justus. The quilt is backed with dark blue minky. He loves it. My baby is a teenager now. I might shed a tear.




3 comments:

Erin. said...

How did Justus know that I have a thing for cowboys....I may have him model the hat again for me next time I come over! Please tell him we hope he had a fun b-day. Abby wanted to call him and wish him a happy co-birthday, but we had very spotty reception and we missed our chance early in the day. Hope it was great!!

Unknown said...

poor mary jane. you need to have a lil girl to dress up and put flowers in her hair. Ill see what i can do to get Joe to move us close by and you can play dress up with Miranda. ohh we can dream. luv ya and miss you all.

Sassy said...

YOU ARE SO TALENTED! Love the flower in your poochies fur.....I wonder if Hakko would let me do that.....♥ it!