About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Summer is here.

Summer is here! This is my first beehive Amy's son Bronson. Mike and I watched Bronson and his 5 month old brother Hunter last week while Amy went out. He had so much fun outside playing with MaryJane and with my piggy watering can. So cute!, and so busy! How did I do it with my boys?


Here is our vegetable garden, doesn't look like much now but soon we will have fresh tomatoes, anaheim chilis, jalepenos, garlic, onions and green beans - can't wait!

Remember this little project I finished last week? I decided to...

...make curtains to go with it for my bathroom. I love the pink in there, makes me so happy! Everything is Hunky Dory!
Love having my boys home. Yesterday they helped me clean blinds that are down while my husband is painting our home. Thanks for everything guys.

Happy Wednesday.




2 comments:

Annie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sassy said...

I love PINK!!!!! EVERYTHING YOU DO IS SO FLIPPING CUTE!!!!! I wish you lived closer so you could rub off on me seriously.........