About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Reach for the sky!

Happy 13th Birthday Justus! Look at this sweet angel on his 3rd birthday holding his Woody birthday cake. Funny thing is we went to see Toy Story Three for his 13th birthday! Funny how Woody is sprinkled throughout Justus' birthdays. I love my Justus. He is a great kid.
He will be going to Timberline Scout training camp tomorrow for the week and I will miss him. Happy Birthday Fitzy!

2 comments:

Candace said...

Oh how cute! I can't believe how fast he is growing up! I remember when he was little like that. Now he's a teenager... crazy! Hope he has a great day! Happy Birthday!

Carolee said...

Teen. Man-o-man. I can't believe it. Now he says: "there's a snake in my boot". He's growing up fast:)