About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Friday, April 9, 2010

Spring break 2010


This is Tristan and his friend Angelica. They are in the basement as we speak with 7 other 12-15 year olds celebrating Spring break 2010. I made 3 delicious homemade pepperoni pizzas, breadsticks, and the girls brought dessert. The pizza and breadsticks are gone, Mike and I are watching a movie in our room and can hear one of the seven screaming at the top of their lungs while playing Rockband. Ahh, the life of parents, banished to their room for the evening, until it is time to play Fugitive and then the parents will be invited to drive around Lehi, Utah and search for the 'fugitive' teens. Life is good.
I remember driving up Provo canyon with my fiance 20 years ago, and him asking me what was the thing I wanted to be most in my lifetime. I answered quickly without thinking, answering, "I want to be a mom". I am so blessed. Enjoy your Spring break.

4 comments:

Vickie said...

Looks like Mardi Gras in the making.

MRM

Carolee said...

you have so much patience!! what a good mom you are.

Annie said...

You + your sissy = super great women, moms, friends.

Love you!
Annie

Candace said...

I hope I can be as good a mom as you!!!