About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Jacob and Chloe

My handsome nephew Jacob Edward Villarreal and his sweetie Chloe attended prom last weekend in Yuma, AZ.
Jacob is a twin and I love both of them. Jacob is a great kid.
My favorite memory of Jacob and me is:
Jacob was maybe 14 and we watched THE GRUDGE at his house. I remember waking up the next morning and seeing Jacob sleeping by me because he was spooked by the movie. Such a tough kid sleeping by his auntie for protection.
I love Jacob.

4 comments:

Lori Villarreal said...

How sweet I will have to show this post to Jacob , he will be so excited. Love you sister

Carolee said...

So handsome! Looks like fun

Suzanne C said...

I didn't know you had family in Yuma!!

Sassy said...

Pretty cute kid for being a BIG CHICKEN!!!!! And having both the names of a vampire and a werewolf...hahahahahaha