About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Erva

This is Mike's mom Erva, she is is visiting from Pennsylvania. We have an amazing thing in common besides her son and my husband Mike. We are both Scentsy Directors and consultants. We have alot of fun talking Scentsy!
I think this is a great shot of her to use for her Scentsy website, what do you think?

Erva doubles as a photographer. She took this pic of my handsome family on Sunday.



This is a beautiful tulip close to my front door. This tulip has greeted me for the past four days every time I go outside. Thank you tulip. Have a great day.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gotta love "The Erva"

Suzanne C said...

She's a keeper!

Sassy said...

What a lucky♣ thing for you both to have each other......love the same guy and love things to smell good.....Having a great mother in law is sure a blessing!