About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter Dinner



We celebrated Easter this last Sunday with my parents. We watched General conference and then had a delicious Easter meal. Ham, potato salad, baked beans, dilly carrots, rolls, and yummy strawberry pie. Mike and my dad complained when I gave them each quarter of strawberry pie. "Cheese and Rice, we can't eat that big of a piece of pie", they exclaimed and then downed it quickly.


The boys love spending time with grandma and grandpa Fraughton. We wished grandma and grandpa Fitzsimmons lived closer.




And this picture of the Jordan River Temple I accidentally put in this post and cannot figure out how to delete it so, enjoy.



2 comments:

Shannon said...

Awww, cute family.

Sassy said...

LOVE YOUR FAM!!!!!!!!! And.....that is a beautiful pic of the temple!!!! Being a Mom is the BEST and the hardest thing evvvvver.....