About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Friday, August 13, 2010

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

We finally have a red tomato today! Hundreds of green tomatoes, I can't wait to have enough to start canning them.


I canned for the first time this summer last night. Love it.

Mike roasted the Anaheim peppers while reading a book and he was in Heaven! Smelled so yummy.


Again, bloom where you are planted.

I love my husband. He is my best friend. He takes such good care of our boys and me. These pictures were taken by him last night and I love looking at the pictures he takes and being able to see beauty in his pictures. Wow, I am blessed! Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

tammy said...

I have peppers coming out of my ears. I would love to can those! Whenever I think about pickles I think of you!

Me said...

I'd have to agree, it IS the most wonderful time of the year. Is there anything better than fresh-out-of-the-garden tomatoes?? YUMMY!

ivygirl said...

Hello my dear, since i deleted my facebook account i still wanted to be able to keep in touch with you... I am headed over to order some scents because i hear that orange dreamsicle is being discontinued. is that true? I need me some more. He email me so i can add you to my blog since mine is private!!!