About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Baby Boy Blankie

I have a neighbor who I visit taught for a couple of years and really enjoyed getting to know her. She has a daughter who is going into 5th grade and yesterday she had a sweet baby boy! What a great excuse to sew a baby boy blankie!


Had to sneak in the sunflower pic - Bloom where you are planted baby!

Can't wait to see the fresh baby boy straight from Heavenly Father. Turtles + baby boy = so sweet!





1 comment:

Erin. said...

I'm assuming it's your neighbor that had the baby boy, and NOT the 5th grader?? He He. The blanket is gorgeous and I found myself, for just a milli-second, thinking about having a baby just so you'd make me a blanket. It was only a milli-second....see you soon!