About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I did it!

I did it! I survived a summer with three teenage boys. This morning I took pictures of my three sons as they went on their merry way back to class. Justus is in the 8th grade this year. He is quite tall and has discovered cowboy boots this summer. What a handsome bloke.



Cotton is a senior in high school this year and I felt a little angst knowing this will be the last time I take his picture on the first day of school. The majority of classes he is taking are music and as you can see he has his trumpet which he has sentimentally named 'Afton' after his great-grandmother in hand ready to face the senior world.

All I can say about this young man is HANDSOME! Tristan is a sophomore at Lehi high and I felt a little nervous this morning because I could tell he was a little nervous. He and Cotton just came home for lunch and I am happy to report that Tristan is no longer nervous and I can tell he will be just fine.
I love my boys mucho and I have a smile on my face as I type about them. They make me laugh, they make me cry, and they make me grateful for the opportunity I have to be their mom.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Miranda starts 1st grade on Monday. I cant imagine her being a senior. I remember the lil baby cotton boy. Congrats on 3 awesome boys. luv and miss ya.

Me said...

As they are lucky to have you for their mom! :)

Carolee said...

handsome, indeed. glad you have your days back yet it is bittersweet:)

mountainrunnermike said...

How proud of you I am. To hang so tuff thru the last few years. You are my best friend.
I know how much your boys love you. Thank you for all you do for our family.
MountainrunnerMike