About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Lead By Example

This is a card I made for a consultant on my Scentsy team. She promoted to a Lead consultant in December. she has started building her very own team and I thought this was appropriate advice to congratulate her with - LEAD BY EXAMPLE. I love how the smallest bird is watching every step the big bird in front is making.)
Human beans (beings) are great when it comes to telling others how to do something, "You should wash your hands before you make a sandwich," "You can help a friend take care of a difficult situation" etc. The best way to help someone accomplish something is to LEAD them and show them by your example. What a great idea!

4 comments:

Erin. said...

Have a wonderful time in me-hee-co and we will "bee" waiting for you when you return. Enjoy the R&R for us all....

Carolee said...

Super cute and good advice. And here is some for mex...remember to stay close to the boat. don't go too far inland. and when you see machine guns, it's too late:) enjoy the sunshine and we will have to get together soon. We may have to make it a daytime "bee" like Erin suggested. I have a hyster scheduled for the 21st. yikes!!

Suzanne C said...

Love the card! Hope your trip is fantastic.

Sassy said...

Love your card........you have so much creative talent in you.....I stand all amazed....ALWAYS!!!!