About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Cotton

Today is My oldest son Cotton's 17th Birthday. On my 25th Birthday Cotton came from Heaven. Cotton and I share a Birthday and I wouldn't have it any other way. We have alot of fun together on January 3rd. This is Cotton's Birthday shoe (size 13).


This is Cotton on his 17th Birthday wearing his Birthday sports jacket. Isn't he handsome?
This is Cotton and me in our annual Birthday portrait, wow he sure is tall. I can remember 17 very clearly, like it was yesterday. Happy Birthday Cotton, I love you. Love, Mom




6 comments:

mountainrunnermike said...

Happy Birthday you two. Ok I will now come and frost the cake...
MRM

Erin. said...

A Happy B-day to you Both!! I hope it was excellent and hope to have another Bee soon so we can celebrate at the quilt store. Love you!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday (a bit late)! My younger brother shares your birthday as well.
Have a Happy New Year too and I am glad to know we will not die! :)
Amy

Amy said...

Oh, by the way, I saw your friend Tanya in the Springville WalMart not too long ago. I don't know her personally, I just recognized her from the pictures you have posted of her on your blog. You have made her famous!

Candace said...

WOW! 17 already?! I remember coming over to watch your cute boys like it was yesterday! Now I have kids of my own and yours are all growing up! My goodness time flies!

Happy Birthday to you and Cotton!

Sassy said...

♫♪♫HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BOTH OF YOU♫♪♫.....and yes he is a handsome fella..........I hope you had a wonderful day!