About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Chocolate Ice Cream Birthday Cake

Cotton and I had a wonderful birthday. Mike made us a yummy, beautiful cake! Hope my wish comes true!

Mom and Dad came over and celebrated with us, what a pair they are.

When my youngest son Justus was very young there was a commercial on t.v. for a Betty Crocker FILL AND BAKE CAKE PAN SET. Justus told Mike that I needed this cake pan, so Mike ordered it. Justus always knows what mom needs. Here is our birthday cake held by the talented baker, Clifford Michael Fitzsimmons. What a good man.




I have decided that Mike will always be the birthday cake baker for Cotton's and my
Birthday cake. It was divine.




1 comment:

mountainrunnermike said...

Thanks for not saying anything about the oven fire the next day and then saying that I can no longer bake any cakes. Costco makes a pretty good one.
MRM