About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Baubles

Looky here.  This was a fun quick project that I found at Just Sew in Highland.  The applique was fun.

As you can see Huck was not impressed in the least.

I fell in love with the red and white baubles.

However, I will tell you that this is my favorite bauble of all.

5 comments:

Me said...

LOVE IT!! Do you have a machine quilter? I love all of the projects you do throughout the year!
Merry Christmas!!

Carolee said...

did you say quick? relatively speaking, you mean. Sew cute!

tammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tammy said...

Turned out just so sweet! Wait a minute....

Lori Villarreal said...

Vickie that is beautiful!!!!!
Love you sister