About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Nachooooooooooooo!


"Nachoooooooooooooooooo!"
"Can't you see this woman is a Nun? If you have a problem with that then you can fight me."
"It sucks to be me right now."
I love the Nacho. Last night Tristan had his Symphonic band concert and they performed a Spanish themed song. Tristan talked his band teacher into letting him wear his Luchadore mask during the performance. I giggled and smiled through the performance, so proud of my funny son. I have no picture of him performing but, I thought this would be fine. Have a great day.

4 comments:

Erin. said...

Sounds just like Tristan....crazy boy. As soon as I pulled up your blog today, Natalie began quoting "Nacho"...although I wouldn't say it's a "classic", it makes me smile to hear my family quote it. Have a good day!!

Sassy said...

I think his personality must come from you my crazy friend.....love it!

Carolee said...

I read this and immediately put on my stretchy pants. "Hey, Chancho. I need to borrow some sweats"!

Candace said...

Nachoooooooooooooooooooo! hehe I love it! he coulda borrowed brandons outfit!! anytime!!