About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Crazy Daisy

Oh, Huck, you love to nap next to me while I stitch away.

Today I finished my Crazy Daisy applique. So cute and happpy.

I hung it in my bathroom to add a little fun to the room. Now for some new, bright towels to match.
What are you working on?

3 comments:

Lori Villarreal said...

That turned out so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carolee said...

she is fun and bright. love her.
p.s. Bed , Bath, and Beyond has Amy Butler towels that I think would work. I got some for Kenadee's bathroom. They have some with a maroon swirl. check it out:)

Annie said...

Vickie! I LOVE it! You are so amazing.