About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hearts and such

Love is in the air at our home, as you can see, every corner holds a reminder that Cupid has a job to do.






Today I made Valentine's cookies. Made from the love in my heart. I felt true bliss as I cut out these sweet treats and spent a good part of the day in the kitchen. I remembered today what I love to do the most, and where I am happiest.

Happiness and bliss shining in my eyes!


About 8 dozen Valentine's cookies later, I had frosted most of the cookies with homemade cream cheese frosting and strawberry frosting too, and I put 3 dozen cookies in the freezer for Sunday.

I then put the prettiest cookies on plates for sweet, sweet neighbors. I waited for Tristan and Justus to get home from school and then we put our Cupid wings on and hitched our bow and arrows to our backs and jumped in the cruiser to share the love!


Look at these sweet gals that live close by holding true love in their hands. I could shed a tear. My heart is full.


Justus and Tristan's grandparents are far away, so they delivered cookies to The Sheltons who live in our neighborhood. Carla would have nothing to do with having her pic on the w.w.w. but I'm telling you her sweetheart was more than happy to be a stand-in Grandpa to these young blokes. We love the Sheltons.

Wishing you all a visit from Cupid, and take time to share the love with everyone. I love you, you're the best!









5 comments:

Erin. said...

Ahh...what a good wife, mom, friend and neighbor you are. Wish I had half of your ambition, sister. Have a lovely heart day. Bee next week??

Me said...

You make me smile!

Carolee said...

so sweet that Cupid is (Fitz family). those are my all-time favorite cookies. I am making them this weekend. Perhaps I shall follow your example and share with some of the sweeties around here too. YES to bee next Wed.

Sassy said...

I seriously want to be you when I grow up..........you are too cute!

Jon and Julie Melton said...

Love your blog Vicki! You and Lori are amazing! Love ya, Julie